We assist our clients with advice and execution in:
- Funding – We prepare, execute and assume post-transaction handling of large bank funding and capital markets transactions for our clients
- Stakeholders – We represent our clients’ interests on company boards, in large projects or in special situations where additional resources or expertise are required
- Treasury – We set up from scratch treasury hubs for our clients with the necessary processes and expertise or manage entire treasury functions or select treasury topics
We are looking to expand our team and are in search of an above average individual who is looking to join an entrepreneurial outfit. We promise you a very exciting environment, a steep learning curve and the opportunity to learn early on in your career how much fun it is to assume responsibility.
- be about to receive a bachelor/ master degree, preferably in finance or law
- have gathered some meaningful work experience during your education in whatever shape or form, to ensure you appreciate how much fun hard work is
- be eager to prove yourself and enjoy working independently
- the unique opportunity to join a very dynamic firm, where training up the next generation is something we take very seriously
- the chance to make a name for yourself in the industry and deal directly with high calibre clients
- a work environment where we do not measure you by the amount of time you are present but by reward you for your contribution to the success of our clients
If you feel that you can add value to Explement, please do not hesitate to send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact one of the managing partners listed on our website.